My current research is summarized as shown in the below figure. As a continuation from the previous study on liquid phase plasma, our team is acquiring more accurate parameters which can be deployed for industrial processing. Exploration on fiber formation and plasma modification are part of many integration projects in realizing full-scale industrial application developed from bench-scale experiments.
The following research topics are currently undergoing or developing in my group:
- Green synthesized copper oxide nanoparticles for glucose sensor
- Fabrication of metal ion capturing electrospun fibers
- Photocatalytic degradation of dyes using copper oxides
- Antibacterial fibrous structures with embedded nanoparticles
- Antibacterial fibrous structures with plasma modification